WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Jaison)


Jaison Lobo: My life in the Novitiate has filled me with the love of God. In my busy life and work, I witness the flowing out of this grace to others in service. “You are no longer a slave but a child, and if a child then also an heir, through God.” (Galatians 4:7) In these words, I see that I have a definite identity in Jesus. I strongly believe that God has a plan for me. My relationship with Jesus is the most important experience of my Novitiate. With Jesus, I learnt that things happen to us for our own good. My call to the Society was tested and confirmed by many experiments and experiences. Of all the flowers, I like the Lotus. The centre of the Lotus flower is the hub of nectar and fragrance which attracts bees and butterflies to it. Now, Jesus has become the core and the centre of my life. God has made me His instrument in bringing others to Him - This is my vocation. 
“One cannot give something unless one has received it.”

No comments: