WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Monday, April 2, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Rayan)

Rayan Monis: Many experiences have come to enrich my Novitiate life. I compare my life here to a plant. I have derived everything necessary for my growth as a Jesuit. Surely, the timely guidance of my superiors was the greatest help in pruning out undesirable parts in my personality. My spiritual life has become as essential as water to a plant. Experience taught me that my growth depends on the measure of my openness to God. The experiments of the Novitiate have prepared me to face the changing winds of life. I see God at work in me at every moment of my life and these words assure me, “For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11) The plant of my life placed in God's garden continues to grow and I would  like to nurture it with God’s intimate love for me.

“God will make the way for you if you give Him full control.”



No comments: