WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Monday, April 9, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Vasanth)


Albert Vasanth V ‘A life of continuous dialogue with Jesus’ is what my Novitiate life has been. A free flowing and life giving river gives a good image for this part of my life. Noise rules our lives and so silence tends to upset us. Silence was a challenge at the beginning of my Novitiate until I realised that God was not in the noise. In the silence of my heart I searched for God and then I heard Him whisper to me, “You are precious in my sight, and honoured, and I love you.” (Isaiah 43:4) God shaped me and moulded me according to His will during the Long-retreat. His spirit is acting through me and my life and vocation is now sustained and strengthened by the unconditional love of God.
“I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a person who had no feet.”

No comments: