WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Sandeep)



Joyal Sandeep: Every passing day of my Novitiate life is glinted with new knowledge and love of God. I compare my life to a shadow. We can never part from our shadow. The life lessons and experiences of the Novitiate have become like a shadow, to remain with me for life. The unique experiments have become the backbone of my vocation. The Long-retreat and the Mission Experiment have left an indelible mark on my life. Through these, I have come to know the mysteries of life. I have experienced the closeness of God and I am sure that the same Lord will never let me down. “I am with you always.” (Matthew 28:20) I know that difficulties are not far away from religious life, but my goal is certain – to serve the Lord and make a difference. Jesus will always be with me. 
“The bend of the road is not the end of the road.”

No comments: