WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Vincent)


Vincent Vijayakumar J: Once a rough stone was brought to a sculptor. The sculptor cleaned it, worked on its uneven shapes and made it undergo a variety of treatments. It was painful for the stone to experience the hard strokes from the sculptor’s chisel. The difficult and painful process ended when a statue emerged from the stone. I am that stone and God is the sculptor who carved out a beautiful statue in me through my formators, who are like the chisel. My life has become a blessing; it is beautiful because God has lavished His supreme love on me. The grace of God has illuminated my life with goodness. The well-known words of St Paul have become my mantra, “If God is for us, who against us?” (Romans 8:31)
"God is still working on me!"

No comments: