WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Friday, April 6, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Vinod)


Vinod Saldanha: Jesus led me through the Novitiate like a child holding on to the hands of its parent. In the sure guidance of God, I experienced His acceptance. A child has a sense of wonder in everything. I experience that wonder and gratitude as I move on with my life. “Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit because apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5) These words mirror the intimate love of Jesus which I have experienced. The highlight experience of my Novitiate has been the Month-retreat which gave a new meaning and vision to my life. The Mission Experiment was the time to build a web of love and service among the poor. The variety of novitiate experiences have brought me closer to Jesus and Jesus closer to me. I move ahead with a deep sense of gratitude and awe. “Every day is a new beginning and every failure is a step closer to success.”

No comments: