WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Gladwin)


Gladwin Fernandes: My Novitiate life has been a time of blending with Jesus. My relationship with Jesus gradually exposed the penury of my heart. In the first days of Novitiate, I wondered whether I would get a chance to experience a close bonding with Jesus. The Month-retreat showed me that it was possible and I bloomed. The retreat was a resurrection experience, which was deepened during my mission experiment in Raichur. “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.” (Matthew 21:42) My life in the Novitiate takes the imagery of a phoenix, that dies and resurrects from its ashes. I am grateful to God and my formators for giving me a renewed life. I dedicate this life to the service of Christ.

 “Go often to the house of your friend, for weeds soon choke up the unused path.”

No comments: