WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Leston)


Leston Lobo: It’s a miracle when God’s gentle footsteps are heard in the straying heart. It has been a wonderful experience for me to be a writing pen in the hands of God. He fills and refills me when I am empty and makes me a perfect instrument in his hands. “They know my name; I will answer them when they call me, to be with them in their trouble." (Psalm 91:14) These are my deep thoughts about God. The Ignatian Month- retreat has helped me experience God who nestles my soul in His arms. God has taken me through experiments and hardships to enrich my call. The strength of my vocation has truly grown in the Eucharist. I am braced by the sacrifice of the Crucified Lord, the sacrifice which impels me to ask myself, “What have I done to be different?”

No comments: