WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Friday, April 13, 2012

Novitiate Life - Tracing God (Calvin)

Calvin George Michael: I was planted in the “School of the Heart”, where I grew slowly and steadily, turning out to be a flowering plant. I became attractive and admirable. Behind the attractiveness, there was painful pruning and also joyous growth, which enriched my life. Close to me, I heard the whisper of Jesus, “I came that you [they] may have life, and have it abundantly.” (John 10:10) Unconditional love was lavished on me by God. The bridge between Jesus and me was the Month-retreat. Jesus became the superhero for my imitation. This was, in short, the story of how I started bearing beautiful and fragrant flowers. 
“The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.” Dennis S. Brown

No comments: