WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Vows Retreat

Royston Pinto: “Falling in Love”

It all began with Jesus and his love; a love that gives, shares, cares, is alive, vibrant, warm and kind, a love that is unconditional and forever. I could share with the Lord, not so much through words but through feelings, thoughts and reflections. Whenever our Oasis of Love became dry, Fr Hilario filled it up with his Christ-like touch. There were obstacles for sure: a face of tension, heartaches, pain, confusion and weariness but all this challenged us. Our love for Christ could melt away every hurdle that came our way. We thank God for being with us always.

Wilson Fernandes: “Enriched with Christ’s Love”

Every big journey begins with a single step and my retreat proved to be that step for the journey for my Jesuit life. These days of silence and solitude have enriched me with Christ’s love. It was a time where I became one with the Lord in finding His will for me. It was also a time for me to beseech the graces that I needed for the life ahead of me. I feel blessed by God to become an effective instrument of service. I desire to share His love to all those who come into my life.


No comments: