WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ready & Willing to be 'Sent'

DOLWIN: The 'Lector & Acolyte Ministries' is a call for selfless service in my life. It was an invitation to abide in Christ just as the branches abide in the vine to bear abundant fruit. It has been a driving force to submerge in the great love of Jesus through proclaiming His words and performing sacred ministries. I offered my soul, surrendered my heart, stretched out my hands and dedicated my life for the continuation of Christ's Mission on earth.

AVINASH: One of the auspicious moments in my life was when I received the Minor Orders of Lector & Acolyte. The word ‘yes’ while receiving the Bible and the Ciborium confirmed my call of saying “YES” to the Lord. I felt that I am blessed by God and chosen for His glory to serve and fulfill His mission on this planet. While receiving these ministries, I was like the sun shining on the waters of the ocean with dazzling white Cassock. I am ready for any mission entrusted to me - ready and willing to be sent to serve people.

No comments: