WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Aatma Poorna Anubhaava" (Ashram Experiment)

NOEL: “Still water runs deep.” This was my thought after relishing the richness and beauty of Indian Spirituality. “Atma,Purna,Anubhava” was the important aspect of my experience in the Ashram. It has enabled me to be in touch with God, oneself, others and the whole of the cosmos. "Anjali Ashram" in Mysore is a very quiet, serene and prayerful place with its vast greenery. Mother Nature had a greater role to play in my life during the experience. I felt in the core of my being that God’s Creation flows into action in our reality through prayer. Truly, an experience of intense depth to be an integrated person.
WILSON: “God is the only reality; our only activity is to be aware of this reality.” To become aware of oneself and surrender oneself to God completely was the experience I cherished during my Ashram experiment. One of my special learnings which inspired me from the Indian Spirituality was the 3-ways of life (the path of knowledge-Jnana marga, actions-Karma marga and loving devotion-Bhakti marga) to reach God. Some people have been in this search of the Spirit from ancient times and Indian spirituality is the result of this. There is only one God & any kind of Spirituality must lead us to God. Ultimately, what matters the most is that each one of us should have a deep God-experience to relate with oneself, others and the whole Universe. Om Shanthi Shanthi Shanthi - Let the peace of God surround us always in our lives!

No comments: