WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

JUBILEE CELEBRATION WITH OUR CO-WORKERS

Friends,

We had an extended Jubilee celebration with 40 of our co-workers on 16 October. Novices organised an all faith prayer service and a cultural programme. On this occasion all our workers were felicitated and thanked for the silent and caring CREATIVE FIDELITY that they render to us. It was a unique experience to share our love with them. We all had dinner together.

1 comment:

Jossie D'Mello said...

I would like to CONGRATULATE all those who have worked to update the blog. Though I am far away from MSJ, through the information in the blog I felt that I too was part of the celebrations. Besides, I am happy to see the photo of our dear co-workers. Glad to know that they were honored. They are the real back-bone of MSJ community. May God bless them all. Thank you Fr. Sunil & team and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jossie D'Mello