WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FEEDBACK SESSIONS

A life unreflected is not worth living. God speaks to us through events, persons and things. Feedback was the time when God spoke to us through our companions. We got a chance to be personally involved in the growth of each other. Three of our Brothers are happy to share their experience with us.

Dolwin: We approached the feedback with an atmosphere of group prayer and great love towards each other. It was a revision of our life. It helped us build a stronger community. We were like instruments in God’s hands. I can now live better in future.

Ashwin R: It is said, “There is always room for growth” I came to know myself better. It gave me an opportunity to be an integrated person. I got to know companion better. The sessions were fruitful. I feel loved and accepted.

Wilson: All my companions were expressed their love and support for me by giving me a genuine feed back. I was moved to do the same in return. My vocation certainly thrives because of this experience. It is an occasion to grow as a better human. I feel grateful towards God.

No comments: