WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Eco Treasures at Mount St Joseph

Finding God in all things Mount St Joseph is an abode of rich flora and fauna, awash with a variety of plant and animal species. A spider spotted in one of our gardens and captured in frame by Novices Noel Dias and Nithin Coelho shows this very vividly. Every creature and every plant in our campus tells 'a fascinating news...God still loves the world!' Noel writes about his experience with his 'friend, the spider' as follows

Noel Stephen Dias: I was walking across the natural gardens of Mount when I spotted a huge spider hanging over my head. I was wonder struck to observe God’s creation so beautiful and unique. Every creature teaches me something or the other to cherish for life. Likewise, the spider was patient enough to wait for its food and that’s the value I learnt from my new friend – PATIENCE. To remind me of my new friend, I decided to keep its memory and the value of the lesson it taught me forever in a photograph. I want to thank God for His wonderful creation. “Everyone is created unique. It is we who learn something from others and make the best of our lives."

No comments: