WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Personalising the Feedback

Sharun Roy D’Souza: Every Jesuit is called to lead a life of action, reflection, evaluation and transformation. Feedback becomes an essential part of our Jesuit life. Fear and anxiety troubled within me when I faced the feedback for the first time. I gradually learnt the power of feedback sessions as it supplemented my self-knowledge. I have always been grateful to my companions for helping me grow after the feedbacks. The feedback that was held recently has also been useful to me like all the others that have come before and I am seeing a tremendous growth in me.
Leston Baptist Lobo: “A brother is a friend given by God to me!” Many questions dotted my mind as I began preparations for the feedback - Do I accept my brothers as they are? Do I reach out my hand in helping them grow? I felt responsible for my brothers. It was a time to walk hand-in-hand with my Lord and my companions. I was equally eager to receive and give feedback. I prayed sincerely for my companions during the past three days and hence I notice a warmth in my relationship with God and my companions.

No comments: