WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Memorable Moments - My Regency Experience

Sch Rajesh D'Souza shares with us his experiences of Regency at MSJ: It is beautifully said, "If you want something which you never had before, do something which you never had done before.....". Without having any first-hand information, I began my regency with love, dedication and selfless desire to serve the poor. In the process, my desire redoubled and God kept on guiding me. I was totally spell bound when I interacted with the children and youth in the School, College and Parish. I realized that they lack 'opportunities' in life but they are very friendly, creative and motivated to come up in life. They have taught me precious lessons in life. I am indebted to God and all these children and people.
How sweet and enchanting these Loyola buds are - though they are materially poor, the children are rich in human qualities and have a deep desire to learn. Our Master Jesus served the least, the last and the lost of our society. I too am inspired to give my best to the mission I am entrusted with. I felt all through the year that it was God's plan and opportunity for me to experience what poverty is. I am ready and willing to walk the extra mile in life ..... hoping for the better.

No comments: