WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home - A Treasure of Memories!

RUBEN: “Home brings childhood memories of my life.” I successfully finished my Home Experiment. My main goal was to discern my Vocation and to spend quality time with my parents & family members. My mother told me that her desire was to see me on the Altar celebrating Mass in the future. I was filled with joy and satisfaction during & after the home visit. My parents are very supportive and encourage me to reach my goal in life. Yes, I am very clear of my goal and my family is steadfast in its faith and support.

ARVIN: ನನ್ನ ಮನೆಭೇಟಿಯು ಒಂದು ನೆನಪಲ್ಲಿ ಸವಿನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ತುಂಬಿದಂತಾಗಿದ್ದುವು. ಏಕೆಂದರೆ ನ್ನ ಬಾಲ್ಯದ ದಿನಗಳನ್ನು ಹಾಗೂ ಏಸುಸಭೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಆದ ಅನುಭವಗಳನ್ನು ಇತರರಿಗೆ ಹಂಚುವ ಅವಕಾಶವಾಯಿತು. ಈ ಸುರ್ಣ ಅವಕಾಶವು ನನ್ನ ಬಾಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೊಸ ಚೇತನ ತಂದಿದೆ. ಈ ಭೇಟಿಯು ನನ್ನ ಮುಂದಿನ ಭವಿಷ್ಯಕ್ಕೆ ಆಧಾರಸ್ಥಂಭವಾಗಿದೆ. ನನ್ನ ಮನೆಭೇಟಿಉದ್ದೇಶವು ನನ್ನ ದೈವಕರೆಯನ್ನು ಪರೀಕ್ಷಿಸಲು ಹಾಗೂ ನನ್ನ ಮನೆಯವರಿಗೆ ಪೂರ್ಣ ರೀತಿಯ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಲು ನೆರವಾಯಿತು. ಈ ಉದ್ದೇಶಗಳನ್ನು ದೇವರ ಸಹಾಯದಿಂದ ಈಡೇರಿಸಿದ್ದೇನೆಂದು ಹೇಳಲು ಸಂತೋಷಪಡುತ್ತೇನೆ. ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆ-ತಾಯಿ ನನ್ನನ್ನು ಯೇಸುಸಭೆಗೆ ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣವಾಗಿ ನೀಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಹಾಗೂ ಈ ಅನುಭವದ ಮುಖಾಂತರ ನನ್ನ ಗುರಿಯು ನನಗೆ ಮನದಟ್ಟಾಗಿದೆ.

No comments: