WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Thursday, March 22, 2018

INNER HEALING WORK SHOP

ONCE ONE BECOMES A FALSE SELF, ONE CEASES TO EXIST PSYCHOLOGYCALLY.



I believe that this is one of my greatest learning’s and more than that understanding till this very day of my life. This healing the inner child workshop  was  taken by Fr. Joy Puducherry which was interesting and enlightening. I was very much entreated to go through these classes. It was change of guidance for me I felt very much open and moreover an interesting one as it was with our neighboring novices. I have often heard many agonizing  experiences of my companion but it was a chance to have deep  impact on women and I was able to understand the troubles faced by women. I to had dealt with this topic  earlier, but this time i rediscovered  myself in more deeper and with a holistic content. At last we surrendered everything at the feet of the Lord by having a fruitful recollection and concluded our course 

No comments: