WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Entrance Day Experiences

Cannon Fernandes: A motivating start is necessary at the beginning of any journey. The Entrance Day on the 2 July signaled the beginning of my Novitiate journey. The Liturgy gave added meaning about the significance of this day in my life. The warm wishes from the community, the grand dinner prepared for us, the fellowship and the companionship that I relished, all qualified the day as an unforgettable day to me.

Kiran Leema: We have come to ‘the Novitiate - the School of the Heart.’ This thought makes the Entrance Day very special and beautiful. The community welcomed me with a beautiful smile and with a large and joyful heart. For nearly 20 days, I was nurtured by my guide like a child in the womb of the mother during the period of silence and recollection in the First Probation. So on the Entrance Day, I entered again into feeling like a new born infant in the Society of Jesus.

No comments: