WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

(Two of our novices, Roshan Pinto and Olwin Fernandes, share their experiences during the Home Experiment)
*Home experiment means to be sent on a mission, to evangelize and give witness to the place from where God had chosen me. It was wonderful  for me to experience Christ at home. A time of integration of both religious and family life so as to become aware of my formation. My vocation is strengthened  because of the Home experiment. The days I spent at home helped me to discern, reconcile and relive. I was reminded of  fond memories of my childhood especially during prayers. When I recall the memories of the home experiment, I feel happy to be a Jesuit novice and thank God for all the blessings showerd upon my life.

*Heavenly atmosphere, God’s creation, Scenic beauty, Peace and Joy. God experience, Divine wisdom, Enlightment to the new areas of God’s love, Life in the spirit, Inner healing, power of a child, Forgiveness to the past hurts, Power of  praise, Divine touch, Deliverance from past guilt, Grace and blessings in abundance. We learnt many things at home. I would like to explain in this way: "Home is the place where we decided to dedicate ourselves to Christ. Home is the womb that holds the soul; Home is the place where I became whole; Home is where the family meets; Home is a place of restful retreats; Home is the place you know you’ll be heard; Home is the place where nothing blurs. Home is all these wonderful things; Home is the place you develop wings; Home is the place that you’ll find one day; Home is the place where we ultimately say THANKS for the things that we have learnt for rest of the day."

1 comment:

roshan said...

i am happy to check the blog and see the wonders happening in and around mt st Josephs it is my privileged to be the passerby of the same

Roshan