WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Novitiate Memories of Recent Years

Hi, if you were at Mount during the last ten years, certainly you would be interested to know how you looked, right? May be it is too difficult for you to go to Mount and search the photo archives. Well, msjblog takes you to those days of your young age to show how bright and cheerful you looked. Just click on the image below and relish all your memories of novitiate days along with your friends...!!!

Novitiate Batches 98-06

1 comment:

Sagay_King said...

Hiya,

Gr8 work, brought back the memories of those days that I had spent in MSJ. My content in this life that I am cherishing everyday, I owe to the days that I was moulded during my pre and noviciate days. Thanks though to Fr. Freddy and Fr. Dion. :)) keep doing good job.

Sagay