WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Friday, September 16, 2011

After the Horizon competitions, the novices are filled with new experiences which they would like to share with you. One of the novices, Vasanth, writes his experiences with us - A lot of painstaking efforts went into this year’s Horizon competitions. It was a steady movement into looking at my life’s goals. The week of activities passed off like a flash. Horizon increased my confidence to face challenges. It not only increased the level of self-confidence in all of us but also helped us know our hidden talents and qualities. There was a hidden role in this year’s Horizon in building the community and creating in me the spirit of belongingness to a group. This is why I value my experiences in participating in Horizon.


No comments: