WELCOME TO MOUNT ST JOSEPH. CONNECTING JESUITS AND FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Experience of the Pilgrimage

Gladwin Fernandes: The pilgrimage was a time for me to confirm my own faith in God. As a pilgrim, my heart was longing to well up with the love of God. Then, as I floated along the way to the shrine of Mother Mary, I had a slight glimpse into the “monuments of the busy souls.” Though my heart was perpetually jumping for God’s love, I noticed that the people were busy with their daily activities and at at the same time some people were eagerly awaiting to receive the love of their heavenly Mother. These scenes stunned me. I realized my own devotion to the creator as a path to check the rootedness of my faith in God. I reckon that my longing for God has borne many fruits in my life.

No comments: